We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

With the recent release of the films The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug I have rediscovered my interest in The Lord of the Rings.  I therefore thought that it would be a nice idea to create a discussion for fans of The Lord of the Rings to post any autographs that they may wish to share that are related to the films or anything else concerning Middle-earth.  I’ll get it started with a couple of items that I recently purchased from Skyline Signatures.  The first is a Peter Jackson autograph and the second is an Ian McKellen autograph.

Views: 3284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice posters Ted.

Thanks Mike

Here are three more Hobbit autographs.  The first is Richard Armitage, the second is Martin Freeman and the third is Andy Serkis.  They are all in-person autographs.  The loop of the “R” on the Richard Armitage signature is a little bigger than usual and the contrast of the signature on the Martin Freeman is a little dark but otherwise I consider them to be very nice pieces and I was very happy to add them to my Lord of the Rings collection.  I used a flash on the Martin Freeman photo to improve the contrast.  I consider the Andy Serkis piece to be perfect.

I recently added this Orlando Bloom autograph to my collection.

Very nice autographs Mike! Thanks for posting!!

Thanks Don.

I recently added this Evangeline Lilly autograph to my collection.

Sir Ian is currently in New York and direct from his temporary residence he has very kindly sent me three absolutely awesome inscribed and signed photos. For your enjoyment, here they are :

We all look forward to welcoming Sir Ian back to our Central Lakes area here in NZ as soon as possible. Just an awesome bloke :)

Hope you all enjoy these photos and happy collecting, David.

Congratulations David.  Those Ian McKellen autographed photos are incredible.  I particularly like the "Wizard wishes" and "White Wizard wishes" inscriptions.

Does McKellen sign all TTM?

I have no idea but those look good to me.

Hi Mike, absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever - 100% authentic :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service