We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

With the recent release of the films The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug I have rediscovered my interest in The Lord of the Rings.  I therefore thought that it would be a nice idea to create a discussion for fans of The Lord of the Rings to post any autographs that they may wish to share that are related to the films or anything else concerning Middle-earth.  I’ll get it started with a couple of items that I recently purchased from Skyline Signatures.  The first is a Peter Jackson autograph and the second is an Ian McKellen autograph.

Views: 3284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With the help of Mike, I recently picked up this poster. Hoping that all the autographs look real to you guys but the seller sent me proof of being contacted as a prize winner for the poster as well as the original shipping slip. 

Congratulations again Mike.

Thanks a lot! Would not have gotten this piece without you, I definitely owe you one. 

Now to get Bloom and McKellen to sign this piece... 

Finally got Smaug! Benedict Cumberbatch

Very cool.  I recently acquired an autographed Benedict Cumberbatch Smaug photo from Skyline Signatures.  Did you get yours personally?  It compares very well with mine.

I got mine from Skyline too! What image did you get? Same one?

I will post it when I get a chance.  In all honesty, the contrast on yours is much better, but I am very happy with mine.

I received a Peter Jackson a couple of days ago.

David, can you post the full image?  I would love to see an autographed photo of a chubby Peter Jackson shooting on a soggy day in New Zealand.

Sure :)

Very nice.

I recently added these Cate Blanchett and Benedict Cumberbatch autographs to my collection.  Sorry that it took so long for me to post the autographed Benedict Cumberbatch Smaug photo Dee.  As you can clearly see, the contrast on yours is much better.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service