We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

While new to the forum, I’m hardly new to the hobby. 40+ years and several relationships with some notable hobby figures. For the newer ones jumping in, I’ve seen more garbage with “UACC” Members and their self-created COAs than you could shake a stick at. I’m sorry but this is on the same level as being a frequent flyer with American Airlines and considering yourself a pilot. Do your homework before buying autographs with reputable and respected people. It will save you a lot of grief in the end. 

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome. Thank you. The newer folks will appreciate that. Several of us don't bother with papers and those self advertising destructive stickers at all, and I am among them. I have yet to submit anything. I do not buy or sell certed material. I buy my items mostly raw on eBay and the like (apart rare/unique sourced some very respected dealers and auction houses), and I fully enjoy doing the "work" myself.  My areas of special interest are Jackie Gleason, David Bowie and several others; some are below.  The last SP is dedicated to David Bines, the lighting director at The Palace. I hope you enjoy them.

I look forward to seeing some of your collection :-)

Here are a few of my favorites posted as a "hello" :-)

Holy smokes! Those are in your collection? That’s incredible.

Yes. Thank you Doug!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service