We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A fellow member has asked for opinions about this signed 1984 Van Halen album in another thread.  There are things that I like and things that concern me about it so I wanted to post it as a new discussion with the hope that we can get more members to comment on it.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 7708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please break your longer rants down into paragraphs. My eyes hurt. Also, I'm not a fan of "video evidence" as it can manipulated just like photos.

I understand this all very hard to understand and impossible to believe without me providing additional concrete evidence. I can see that it is going to take a great deal more than a Gene Simmons video to help validate portions of my story. However, per my legal representation, I am not to divulge any additional information. Never intended for this much to get out. We are working this behind the scenes and I let my emotion get me sucked into a battle that can only be decided in the court of law. Only our beef wsnt with the big 3, it is with ebay. More to come, but next time it will be under oath. You win for the moment.

Can you please list the name of your lawfirm that is giving you legal representation and a phone number? Every attorney and legal firm in the nation will have a name and a phone number to go with it, that can easily be looked up in the phone book. Please provide this and the name of the legal aid that is giving you advice. Please provide this. 

Even though I am done posting info regarding our story I still have a proposition for you that you have yet to respond to. You pick 2 items kicked off ebay, I throw in my KISS Dynasty poster (also kicked off ebay) and we have a Forensic Analysis done on them by FBI or equivalent. They come back good, you apologize and pay for the analysis. They come back bad, I apologize to the audience for wasting their time, live with the fact my delaer has ripped of me and many of my friends and eat the cost of the analysis. What do you say? No more stories, mudslinging etc, just a simple analysis. That is all I am asking for.

Mr. John Pat Cernich (kissdestroyer1966)

You wont give the name of your legal rep that is doing this work? That should be something you would gladly give. So please do provide it.

Next you ask for me, or others to go in on this deal. Well their are several problems with this. The first is that you will not be able to go to the FBI and say, hey i want a handwriting analysis done on this item. That isnt going to happen. So what basically you are referring too is that we submit an item too a forensic document examiner that uses FBI qualified (or something of the sort) in their title. Correct? Well that would leave 2 main options in this industry, Chris Morales and Drew Max (the guy you use). IN each case, these 2 individuals are known throughout the entire autograph industry as being the worst guys in the business to send stuff too, they pass everything! So their would be no point in doing this as your item will pass, thats is a fact. 

You may also be interested to know that many people are actually aware of who your supplier (the photographer) is. And it will undoubtedly come out very soon with the continuation of this thread. So before it does, what will happen if the story about him being a sick guy who you are taking care of, that once was a photographer for these bands doesnt hold water? Just a question as i dont know his name. I just know that the guys you were slamming like Roger do know his name. 

Anyway, please provide your legal reps name and number. If you dont then what are we to think?

Legal representation name will come in good time. Key to winning a law suite is not letting the other parties know too much about what you have on them. I have already said way too much already. Anyway, not looking to go after Roger. Going after ebay. However Roger might be required to testify.

You know, If Roger has nothing to hide, why do you and he seem so nervous? 

I would have to do some research to determine a party we all feel is appropriate. I need to have this done for the legal action anyway. I have friends that work for the FBI and will discuss with them. Will let you know what i find out if you are game.

Dont know if providing my name is some type if indirect threat but I can assure you I keep my brother closly informed of what is going on (yes the detective). And my source is the son of Glenn Danzig (Jeff). And have several friends as well that are in on this suite (Michael, Gil, Chris, Donna, etc.). Doesnt make sense for attornies to represent just one person. A lot more money for the lawyers if they represent many. I dont care about the money, I care about clearing Jeffs name.

As I said, I am done with the stories. Lets get on with the analysis. You game since you seem to speak for Roger.   

From an outsiders perspective, this whole thing seems like you are simply very, very angry with someone getting your forged items taken off of eBay.

Roger hasn't seemed the least bit nervous to me. You've threatened to post things about him, he has responded with "YES!" please do post! And then you simply come back with the "Ahh my lawyer says not to bla bla bla my brothers a detective and stuff...". At this point this thread is comical. IMO.

Yes, this does have to do with getting items removed from ebay which are 100% authentic. Personally, I really dont care about me, it is all my friends and Jeff. This collection has been blacklisted due to spite and greed.

Yes Kiss destroyer, 

I am game. If you find one that we both take as suitable, then i will be all for it. And as for Roger, i dont speak for him. Nor why would i be nervous? I have no connection to Roger whatsoever? Or why would i care about Roger period? Other than deeply respecting what he has done for this hobby.  I dont know the man.  I simply have knowledge that they know who your source is. As you remember, my first comment on this thread was about you bashing the commentors who gave you opinions you didnt like, long before Roger got mixed up in it.

Another very interesting fact. Long before you just now mentioned your sources name, Roger already replied pages back that he new all this already and mentioned Danzigs son, and confirmed it was B.S. So if this forger (your source) wasnt already known to this hobby, how would he have known that.

One question??? was Danzig's son a photographer for these rock bands, and is he ill? I couldnt find anything in regards to that. And from what you said, your source (now who you are claiming to be Danzigs son), is not only ill but has been a professional rock band photographer since the eighties, which would put his sons age all wrong???????

Can you please explain all this? Listing your attorneys name has absolutely nothing to do with confidentiality, in fact legal reps would love for it to be known. More advertising for them. At this point though i have said what i need to say, i think the other more experienced members of this site, and Roger can take over from here. All one has to do is use their eyes and read the thread to see what is going on here. Could you provide the names of the other people filing suit with you? you already gave their first names. Are they sellers on ebay? What are their sellers ID's or links to their merchandise? If their stuff is good and the members here check them out, it is very likely they could add much credence to your case, possibly resulting in them winning.

But the answer is definetly yes, if you find a FDE that is certed by the FBI who the autograph community feels is legit (not me or you since we both have stake in it), then i will gladly pay your authentication fee. On another note, didnt you say you got all these autographs certed by Max anyway, so you already would know how lax FDE's are. Anyway, find that name and get back to me.

And on a side note, can you provide your brothers name who is the detective and where he works? It would add credibility to your story. Also what kind of detective is he? Does he have a phone number? 

LOL,

But we are beating a dead horse at this point. your items were removed b/c they were fake, and more than likely many of your past customers will be coming back for a refund once they see this thread or get notified by ebay. If you want to keep defending them and making up stories thats fine and well. Although im pretty sure you just put the nail in the coffin with the Danzig thing, and claiming thats your source. But ill let the big boys take over this conversation from here. I just cant add anything else. The evidence has shown the truth, readers will have to believe as they will.

You also said many times before that Roger cant really be trusted fully b/c he sells on the side and has certed "bad" stuff. If so why would he be called in as witness in your case. If he was as you said then why would you call him in to testify?

You have to be kidding me. Why would I post my brothers name. He works for the Aurora Police Dept in Aurora, Colorado. What, do you want my social security number as well. You figured out my name I am sure you can find my brother as well. As for the Attorny my best friend is Joe Popolizio. He is a big wig attorny in Phoenix AZ. He turned me on to a Comany that specializes in Corporate Law since it is ebay we have a problem with. No Jeff is not the photographer. Jeff got the VH items from the bands photographer. His name (since you seem to be so into names) is mIke Schneider (spelling?). I can see why you were confused.

Jeff got many items signed in person (like Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Ronnie James, Motley Crue, GnR, etc) but got many items from the vast connection he had in the music industry due to his father. He has contacts in record companies, roadies, security guards, truck drivers and as I have mentioned numerous time the band photographer (Mike) that took photographs of many artists during the 90's and 00's. Many of the autographed Promo items you see on ebay came from him through his connections. Prime example is the Metallica and Justice For All posters signed by all 4 in 97. Most came from him.

I appreciate you volunteering but I need Rogers word that he will apologize to me and this entire forum if they turn out good.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service