We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

If there is anyone out there who has one, please let me know. They are becoming tough to find as many who have one are not selling them. (which I totally understand).

Tags: Pat, Tillman

Views: 4889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so ryan.....what's the asking price?
To be honest i dont even know whats its worth. But i can probably bet its worth more to me than what its value is. I know there will probably be issues with not having a COA and the signature being a little smaller and compact than most signatures. I dont have any real idea what the helmet is worth though. I love ASU and i know this is something that i can never get another one of. And the best part is i got the autographs myself. So i just couldn't see myself selling this for a couple hundred bucks like someone suggested earlier in the thread. It would take quite an offer

Would $150-$200 be in the right range? I honestly don't know. I know you must love ASU as much as I do and personally, I would never part with a Tillman autograph. I just hate myself for never getting one. Below are my tickets to both Rose Bowls and my license plate. :)

Back when Pat played football at ASU, his brother played baseball there. He was at a baseball game I was at watching his brother and caught a foul ball. Because I was a little kid he gave it to me. My dad quickly reconized him and his teamates he was with (Jake Plummer and Keith Poole) and had all 3 sign it. Its an official pac 10 baseball. Make an offer

Can I see the Jake signature as well?
What are you asking? I could make an offer but I don't want to offend you. Is $100 a good starting point?

Dont worry about offending me. But I have already had a couple offers quite a bit more than yours. ( a sports memorabilia shop offered 450. others with his autograph are asking as much as 7000 in auctions.. i certainly dont expect to come near that) But  Ill be looking to sell the ball because of financial reasons within the next month or 2. If youd like to make a higher offer, please shoot me an email at christianlewis19@yahoo.com

Christian-

I appreciate the fact that you were willing to share photos of this item with me. It would be difficult for me to spend anywhere near what you've been offered, the highest I would want to spend is around $200 and that would be for an ideal 8x10. You have a VERY cool item and I would love to add Pat's autograph to my collection. I however don't want to get into the $500+ range for a signature of a man who would be horrified that somone was spending that much to obtain his autograph. As you well know, that's not what Pat would have wanted. :)  I would keep that item if I were you and cherish it forever!

After meeting the man and watching his documentry, I'd say hed be more horrified, seeing a person financially struggling chose to hold onto the valuable piece of leather and ink for "sentimental" value rather then do what helps them. He was a VERY down to earth guy. I got his autograph well he was in college and a nobody, he'd be happy it helped me out. If I was a ASU collector or financially stable Id for sure hold on to it but times are tough. " Pats not in heaven, Pats fucken dead" -his brother haha

IconicMemorabilia.com had a nice one a few auctions ago. I'm not sure what it went for.  Any info guys?
Email Iconic and ask. The owner is Jeff Wolff.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service