We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? Upload a pic and show whatcha got!

Everybody loves to brag when they get a great item for a great price. How bout that time you wanted something so much you didn't care what you had to spend to get it! What is the most cash you've ever spent on a single autograph? How much would you be willing to spend on an autograph that you've been on the hunt for?

Views: 4733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is awesome! I have a couple of Gene's signatures and I treasure them both! The only thing comparable I have to that contract is one signed by Chris Reeve.

Id love to hear the story behind that contract.

I love your matted Star Trek display!

There's not much of a story about the contract, really,  I saw it at auction and (you know how it is) I just had to have it.  It's a contract for one of the very early episodes (Mudd's Women) - can you believe how little Gene was paid for that?

Unreal
Lovely piece! I have a couple of Gene's signatures and I treasure them both!

The only thing comparable I have to the contract is one signed by Chris Reeve.

I would love to hear the story on the contract.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Gene signed check
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Those are great huge trek fan worked for years to collect all the main cast and others Gene's the last one I need to top my collection one day ill find the perfect piece

I am thinking of selling the signed contract.  Would you be interested?

I think I'll hold off since I already have a couple of Gene's signatures already. Thanks for the offer!

I won't say how much I spent for it but I paid more for this Audrey Hepburn than anything else I've ever purchased. Thrilled to own it though.

C'mon, Joe. No judging here...haha. Great item!

Usually have a personal limit of $500 on any particular item. Paid well north of that. 

Not sure how much was spent, but here is one currently for sale on this site. Might be a ballpark figure as to what they go for. http://live.autographmagazine.com/group/free-autograph-buy-sell-tra...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service