We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got an IP signature from Brett Favre about an hour ago. He eats breakfast at the cafe next door to my office and I was ready with this in hand. He was very nice and cordial. He said, "You just happened to have one of these with you?" I told him that I knew he ate here and I was ready for him. haha

I know we have far more people here interested in Sports and Music and I almost feel guilty posting stuff that I know most of you won't care about.....but I picked up a few new pieces that someone might enjoy seeing...

can't remember if I posted this one, but it is a big deal because Alan only signed Potter stuff at the earliest part of the Harry Potter boom, and nearly everything was inscribed.

Pete, I absolutely enjoy these new additions. I wish more people participated in the full spectrum of this hobby. The Brando is worthy of any collection. I've purchased one from Alexander Autographs and it ended up a fake. Maybe someday I'll find one. That Harrison Ford signature style is the only era I would want one in now unless I get it at a bargain price. The Rickman is fantastic! Pacino, two thumbs up. Keep sharing!!

I was very lucky, a local collector was thinning his collection and I was able to meet with a family member of his, inspect and buy the Brando in person. It doesn't happen that way every day, but I highly recommend it.

Joe,

Did you return it your Brando? They have a lifetime guarantee of authenticity as far as I know.

Love the Brando. There are many more classic Hollywood collectors here than you'd think.

I just got this one in the mail today from Pattie Boyd (Perhaps the greatest rock muse of all time). A signed and inscribed copy of her book "Wonderful Tonight". To Adam Be "Something" "Wonderful Tonight With Love "Layla" Pattie Boyd. 

can't think of a better muse.very cool congrats to you also!!

Thanks Paul! 

Beastie Boys Signed Skate Deck from KROQ Los Angeles. 1998 Hello Nasty Tour.

Dave Matthews 8X10 black/white signed photo framed with original sketch by Dave, also signed.  Just back from framing.  I'm a DMB fan so like this one.

Tony Bennett and Elvis Costello signed cd. Two legends on one cd.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service