We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Andreas!

This comes from The Zombies website. Only twenty bucks!

That's a cool pick up, Ian. I was looking for a poster on eBay, and someone was asking $40+shipping. Glad to see I can support the band AND save money in the process. They have 13 Austin Psych and 15 Summer 2014 posters left on the site, so anyone on the fence may want to get their order in.

I didn't found the topic of coming concerts but I post it here. Kiss will play here in Buenos Aires next week, do you thick that they are accesible to get the autographs?

I picked up a Mark Brunell jersey at the Salvation Army, and since I only had like 3 bucks into it, I sent it to him, and asked him to sign it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tyLW9mxl.jpg[/img]

That's awesome. It's great to see players still signing TTM. From what I recall in the late-90s, no one really signed TTM, and when they did, it was autopen. :( It's good to see a nice (not apparently autopen) signature.

If it is an autopen I'll be irked, I donated a tenner to his charity for it. :)

I doubt if they would autopen that.

Just arrived today. Sig could be nicer but not bad considering.

Not too bad a Sig, mine are pretty similar (still waiting on one more will post when I get that one) I imagine the quantity he is signing this is pretty good for a man his age.

Just got this set a few days ago.its a signed 63 set on the back of a promo card.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Good one paul h. Very nice.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service