We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 236566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice Paul, congrats!

Thanks guys.

A little lot of recent acquisitions for the British contingent – first a signed Charlatans single (an old favourite of mine), autographed by the early 90s line-up of Tim Burgess, the late Rob Collins, Martin Blunt, the late Jon Brookes and Mark Collins:

Next is an early signed Amy Winehouse CD (given a clean bill of health from Roger Epperson):

Finally another piece OK’d by Roger – a signed Oasis Morning Glory booklet, arguably their greatest album, autographed by Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher, Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White:

Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno signed photo from last weekend's megacon

Very nice Cory.  I have a similar 8x10 photo autographed by Lou Ferrigno.  What is the size of your photo?

Got my Nirvana Signed Zildjian Cymbal with Inscription on Monday. I have been negotiating with the owner the past 9 months. Owner had kept this signed cymbal for 22 years. This was signed around late 1991. :) :)

That´s fantastic J.Seah! Congrats!!

Thanks Jan!! Love your John Lennon!!! :)

wow. incredible piece. congrats

Thanks David !!! :)

UNbelievable!

Thanks Steve. Took me about 9 months to get the owner of this piece to part with it.
He had it for 21 years. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service