We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the scripture reference. Great pick up

thanks thats basically the only inscrip he does but the Full name signature Ive seen maybe 3-4 over the past few years.

As a child (still am) I was always fascinated by mysterious monsters (crypto). This is a small print signed by Bob Gimlin who was with Roger Patterson(dec) when they filmed "Bigfoot". Yes the (in)famous footage from Bluff Creek Cal. 1967.

They went out looking for bigfoot and saw him on the first try! LOL....that is a great piece. Brings back a lot of memories for sure.

He still swears its real. Does radio shows and is at a convention at Salt Fork St park in Ohio this weekend. A man named Bob Heronimous claims he was in the suit but many Bigfooters say he is lying.Many claim they could never have created such a costume.

I still have an old Argosy magazine with the classic pic. Had the sxxx scared out of me with my dad at the drive in watching The Legend Of Boggy Creek!

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning

Here is my latest - hot off the press - like most of my collection obtained in person , The band decided to sign after the show but I just went for the two main guys. The short UK tour was arranged before David's passing, Earl Slick his guitarist, first on Young Americans and the great voice of Bernard Fowler who has worked with among others the Rolling stones. The posters I had (2) which I got signed were better than the ones they had on sale at the merch stand. The gig had some great performances of DB'S songs esp - Wild is the wind and Win. Metallic pens can look great when they work well. Alistair

Attachments: No photo uploads here

First Harrison Ford!

This is my newest autograph in my collection. A signed Chet Baker lp. The cool thing with this is that it's recorded and signed in Sweden.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Great clear autograph Bjarne, congrats.
Thank you!
Great one

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service