We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome. 

I'm sorry - whose signature is that?

Peace 2u - 2Pac.

Thanks Mark :) I see it now.

Here's what's NOT going in my collection -- the book I put on reserve last summer, which finally got to me. A stunning lack of competence by both Waterstones (where I bought this from) and Royal Mail/Canada Post -- the book was completely waterlogged (and the front cover was dry to the touch, indicating it had been like this for several days).

Burning questions I have, indeed.

I recently acquired a large archive of Queen material including a number of autographs. I have shown them in the following thread (Category: Music - Queen):

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/a-kind-of-magic-que...

If you have any comments please put them in the above thread.

Jack White signed ticket stub. 

Billie Eilish & Finneas O’Connell Signed “No Time To Die” Sheet Music. Sent out by the studio to promote the James Bond 007 theme song at the 40th Brit Awards in 2020. 

Finally got a signed Thatcher for a rock-bottom price -- I spent way too long looking for this (including having a relative look in thrift stores in the U.K.).I might end up building a signed Thatcher collection at some point down the line.

Nice. Thatcher was a great signer. I got a number of books and photos signed. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service