We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juan Peron, the most influential president of Argentina in history, husband of Evita (played by Madonna in the motion picture) has signed this ashtray with his political party emblem, which is quite similar to Argentina's coat of arms.

Added to my collection with other signed documents of Peron.

NAOYA INOUE (The Monster) signed US Boxing Debut Program. 

James — 22 October 2000, Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool, U.K., 4 1/16” x 3 15/16” original ticket, in VG condition, signed and annotated* by Tim Booth:

*If asked a question whilst signing an autograph, Tim has been known to write “yes” or “no”, as appropriate, in response to the recipient.

Early Foo Figthers 

Deep Purple autographed drumhead by the current members, added to my recent collection

Ed Sheeran signed debut CD at Marlborough Sound Knowledge In Store Signing on 09.16.2011. Signed full name.😍❤️

Debbie Reynolds, bought it from Chaucer Auctions, supposed to be a reliable seller.

Not to rain on your parade or anything -  it looks like a nice example, although I am not an expert with this autograph - but let’s be careful out there.They claim expertise In the field but I am not convinced that they accept consignment of collections with much in the way of forensic examination.

Always assess and compare the autograph itself before anything else. Don’t be taken in by assertions of expertise - very easy to make. There are always going to be fakes and secretarials amongst collections and if you are dealing with a provincial auctioneer - which is what they are - it is unlikely that these will be weeded out of collections offered for sale. Caveat emptor, always.

Just sayin’ - nothing against this autograph per se.

+ 1

Thanks for the feedback, i’m pretty green when it comes to determining if an autograph is real or not so I am glad to get any advice.

Yeah I was like that in the beginning as well, this forum is the best when researching sellers and auction houses as well.

If you're not sure about your autograph I really recommend sending it to JSA / PSA / Beckett / AutographCOA. If one of them says it's unlikely to be real, you have a chance of getting a refund :)

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service