We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

hey guys i am new to this website!i am young and i have a lot of stuff to learn.i just bring this discussion and there are a lot of different opinions i heard.So who do you think is the worst signed on the rock-metal era nowadays??? most of people say Axl Rose and John Fogerty.....what is your opinion?

Views: 5002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been able to meet both Manowar and Dio more that once. They have always been nice to me. The only time that Ronnie didn't take the time to sign was 1986, when he was very, very late to the concert. The next time I met him, he wonder why I didn't have his autograph on my Dio records and appoligized that he didn't took the time and sign them for me the first time.

Joey DeMaio can be tough from time to times, but so far I have had no problems with him or the rest of the guys.

A group that is still touring together that is real tough is Bon Jovi. In the 80s and early 90s there was no problem, but everything changed in the mid 90s. I have had Jon asking me how much I was going to get for his autograph. And I can't put town my answer in writing, but I got the autograph....

Then we have maybe the toughest metal signer today and that is in my opinion Jimmy Page. I have been able to get him, but also been turned down a lot of times.

Let me know what you think?

never met bonjovi but manowar didnt sign even one autograph or took a picture with a fan in greece for 6 days......only the drummer(donnie hamzik not scott) went drinking one night and that is it..

Bon Jovi is very tough to get in person from my experience. I tried three consecutive tours to get them. Got stiffed all 3 times.

They did send my wife a 50% discount code in December for their website when they offering signed programs for sale. The greatist hits and the Lost Highway programs were sold out but picked up 5 of these. After discount I got them for $38 bucks each. Gave three away to friends I know that collect.

I did see Jon at a Jets game last year but didnt have anything for him to sign so I didnt even try.  Didn't notice if he signed anything or not since I was with a group of friends who think autograph collecting is for dorks.....and I didn't want to look like a dork anymore than I already am.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

My dad has a Dio, He met him in Hiroshima Japan, when he was in the service.  I want it.  He wont give it up yet.

If you're trying to get a full band U2, Larry Mullen will be quite a task it would seem.  Not very accessible from what I can tell.  Many authentic signed items these days are missing him.

I acutally have gotten over 25 axl roses in the last year. He signed every night when he did shows in hollywood. Ive never had a problem getting axl . He is good to the fans. Not good about photos or paparrazi .

Fogerty is tough . Ringo doesnt sign. Bob Seger is very tough but does it . Very cool at his golf tourney when he had it in detroit . Paul SImon is tough .  Clapton wont do it . Mick wont do it . Bruce signs, but picks and chooses when .

I know most of the guys I mention are classic rock . So I hope I stayed on topic. Also for some reason alot drummers are hard . Ringo , Mullen , Neal Peart , The guy from coldplay .

nice to know.... is it true that he would not sign something already signed by another member of roses?

Heard that Rudd from AC/DC can be a chore to get too.

Yep . He is to . But its possible to get him . Neal and Mullen seem impossible .

I have several fan friends who've met Mullen, but he is easily the most difficult to meet.  Harder if you're a non-fan collector from what I can tell.

I've got lucky with Peart. I've got him twice. He was grumpy about it though but he signed.

any axls for trade?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service