PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Great set with John adding "Beatles" -- Comes with Frank Caiazzo's LOA.  Measures 3 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches with a barely noticeable fold under Ringo. Top half is attached to a pink page from an autograph book. 

A similar one without Frank's letter recently sold for $8500 at auction so I think this is fairly priced. 

Shipping to USA included -- overseas extra but at my cost with no markup. 

Paypal preferred.

If interested please PM me and thanks for looking.

Views: 508

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies to This Discussion

this is a great item-multicolored pens add much more visual excitement to the eye and the writing is clean. Any idea when and where is was written?

also, what is lennon doing between his name and "Beatles"  Are those music staffs?

I'm pretty sure those are three "x's" under his name. Don't have an exact date or place on these. Early '63 perhaps? 

i don't know, seems like more is going on there-of course lennon was a good pen illustrator and it is in character that he would do some funky Xs...

I think the four different colored pens used by the Beatles here indicates each beatle likely used their own pen to sign as recipient didn't have anything but paper and an eagerness to get)) Had to be early on...--maybe someone can ID the writing style to a year

That's a really nice set, and the price seems attractive to me.

Very nice set. I've seen similar ones labeled as late '62/early '63.

Lovely item!

Nice set,it looks like a late 1962 to me.

Ringo had just become a beatle a few months earlier

Bruce

Is this still available?  I PM'd you for a friend request. to discuss it

Pete

Yes, I just accepted your friend request. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service