PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

FLEETWOOD MAC AUTOGRAPHED CONCERT POSTER STEVIE NICKS BAND SIGNED
$1,499

PROBALY ONE OF THE NICEST BIGEST FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNITURES ON A POSTER U WILL FIND

TODAY WAS A GOOD STORAGE HUNTING DAY

as u can see stevie personalized it to me wich she normaly does. this poster is on glossy stock and most likely the personization will come of if u want it to
has been in storage for 20 plus years
im slowly go through some pics and finding that I have some photos of some of the artist signing stuff 20 years ago
I personaly had them sign it

RACCTrusted.com #220
please pm me if you have questions
I have tons of signed concert posters and programs ,guitars , if theres anyone particular ur looking feel free to ask . but I really never did newer groups in the 2000s so most of my stuff is classic rock on original posters programs and guitars .alots in storage
$ includes all in the united states ,for overseas please contact
PLEASE NOTE I WENT INTO STORAGE THIS WEEK AND ILL BE POSTING FOR SALE SOME ONE OF A KIND SIGNED GUITAR MUSUEM QUALITY. SOME BANDS WILL BE KISS ORIGINAL 4 LES PAUL ,THE DOORS, BO DIDDLEY ,BLACK SABATH ,CHET ATKINS,JAMES BROWN , RON WOOD ESP ,WILLIE NELSON GEORGE JONES ,ROD STEWART A.ENJOY LOOKING

Views: 176

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies to This Discussion

sold thanks

found in storage u2 pearl jam metalica motley crue and more be on the look out for one of a kind stuff

Congrats. For both the buyer and marc e. This Fleetwood Mac poster is awesome!

Thanks once I listed I got hit up like crazy for it. I thought it might work for u.

It would have. I was just a tad too slow.....

That's a cool poster!! Nick's sig!!!

What's the pearl jam poster look like

Ones or 2 is listed on racc haven't had a chance to do the rest. Found way to much stuff this week. And in have tons more to look through 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service