PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Signatures date from early 1963 and were probably taken from an autograph book. Measures 3 1/2 x 5 5/8" Very full, non-rushed examples and excellent placement on the page. Micro tear on left side (not affecting signatures and minor discolorization & light creases which are more noticeable in the Hi-Res Scan than in person. $6690 Firm on this plus shipping.  Check my feedback on this site and buy with confidence. Lifetime guaranty of authenticity.  Comes with LOA from Frank Caiazzo. 

$6690 firm plus shipping. (Similar sets this nice have sold in the $8000-9000 range at auction)

Check my excellent feedback on this site for references. 

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

I've been looking at autographs from The Beatles a long time now on this site.  Signatures from early days all the way up to current times.  I got to say, they was consistent.  Their signatures throughout their lives have never really varied much.  I know my signature, while not being famous or anything, throughput my life has changed radically several times. 

Nice... sometime in March 1963...Lennon was starting to use this style of "J" in his first name...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service