Hi Steve. I was scammed by Brian Burkell who now goes by Ken Burns. My credit card company is investigating the fraud claim I instituted against him and his bogus guitar he said was a signed Washburn by Chicago. Not a Washburn and fake signatures! Terry Kath has been dead since 1978! I feel so stupid because I usually get everything I buy on the Internet but I didn't with him. I think he should be prosecuted for mail fraud but I don't want to sue him if he has no assets. So bummed about this. Thx.
Hi again Steve in LA, it's James in Canada. Wanted to say thank you for your time on my Lennon/Harrison autograph. Hi Ballroom Days in LA it's James in Canada. Wanted to say thank you for your time on my Lennon/Harrison autograph... like Roger Epperson himself told me, you've really got to be holding these REAL authenticated autographs in your hands to appreciate how wonderful they indeed are...the scan doesn't do them justice! BEING DOUBLE AUTHENTICATED (May 2019 and with fresh eyes again in July 2020) by the Professiional Expert Roger Epperson REAL is all the AUTHENTICity you need! Best, JAMES
hi mister steve, i have a problem with the site, when i click the button to open it only the words appear without any photos or anything else, practically nothing is seen, it could solve the problem thanks nicolò
Its Matty Michanowicz. Thank you for all of your professional responses to my questions regarding the Jim Morrison signed photograph. I am infact going to sell it utilizing your auction site. Allowing your company to profit from the expert answers to my questions is the least I can do. This little profit will allow you to continue to provide others the services that were extended to me. A few questonis before I begin to send out the photo.
1. Where shoul I send it out for authication that is recognizable by collectors? PSA is my best guess
2. Any names for the person that reviews rock autographs that is respected in the community?
3. As you suggested "upgrade" my Paypall info.
4. I plan to list this item around February 15. I will read how your site recommends how to list. There is currently an autograph of Jim Morrison being sold. I will keep my auction open after that one closes inorder to capture any potential bidders that missed out on the first auction.
5. Any additional input from you or your team is much appreciated.
PS Feel free to pick up the phone to call me for any questions. I travel to california about 6 times a year. If you want to see this inperson, we may be able to arrange tthis. (if you are personally sitill interested in making the purchase)