We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams & Joe DiMaggio (3,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ted Williams Signature - real or fake?

You guys were so helpful when I posted my pic of the Mantle/Dimaggio ball, that I thought maybe you could help me verify authenticity of a…

Started by Matt Corrado

14 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Matt Corrado

THE WORST TED WILLIAMS AND JOE DIMAGGIO FORGERIES I HAVE EVER SEEN....THIS IS A MUST SEE PEOPLE

Ok collector....feast your eyes on this absolute mess....as we all know "The splendid splinter" and "The yankee clipper" are highly saute…

Started by CEE GEE

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

Help with Mantle / Dimaggio authenticity

Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm new here! Just registered. I have uploaded photos of a ball that was given to me as a gift. It is signed by Ma…

Started by Matt Corrado

9 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

Need some help from the Autograph Live gang

Hi, Folks,   I am in the process of purifying my autograph collection and I need your help. For the most part, I only collect NHL/hockey au…

Started by Peter Lougheed

13 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by mark peterson

Mantle, DiMaggio and Williams are they real?

A family member bought this in the early 90's. No documentation, no COA. I am a novice in the hobby. I would appreciate anyone's opinions.…

Started by Bill Morris

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

500 HOME RUN CLUB FORGERIES THAT STRIKES OUT UNSUSPECTED FANS IN THE POCKET

HANK AARON, WILLIE MAYS, FRANK ROBINSON, HARMON KILLEBREW, REGGIE JACKSON, MIKE SCHIMDTH, MICKEY MANTLE, WILLIE MCCOVEY, TED WILLIAMS, ERN…

Started by CEE GEE

0 Jul 26, 2011

3 Mickey Mantle Autographs Real or Fake?

I bought these from an online store callen the Dugout. Got a good deal, please help, not sure if they are real?

Started by Joseph M. Giammona

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Fuddjcal

Mickey Mantle, Duke Snyder and Willie Mays

Obtained this from AAFES and am now concerned they may not be authentic. Authentication certificate is by TTA Authentic, Ted Taylor. [Clic…

Started by John C. Block

24 May 19, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

Need help with this Mantle please! Is it authentic?

Started by Mike P

0 Jan 9, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service