We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Saturday's tip !

Hello ! I thought i let you know that you can buy the Chrissie Hynde album (vinyl) "Stockholm", SIGNED  from her UK website. I know she was…

Started by Bruuuce !

14 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Paul

Which Academy Award Winner Has/Had The Ugliest Signature?

My vote goes to Gregory Peck. I attach an example, signed at a Hepburn tribute in around 1990 (she attended) with Wilder and Donan. Peck is…

Started by a pug called eva

0 Apr 23, 2015

Jim Weaver Autograph Collection(Authors,Screenwriters,Composers)

I acquired Jim's collections of autographs. When I bought this collection I did not realize the admiration Jim had with the autograph colle…

Started by ifindilearnisell

0 Apr 23, 2015

What is your most expensive autograph?

what is the most expensive autograph you own?

Started by Joey Farino

50 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

Carol Lanning autograph-Heston's secretary

I wanted to share some Carol Lanning "autographs" I received during the mid 2000s. During the mid 2000s I wrote a few letters and sent a fe…

Started by Jason Strecker

0 Apr 22, 2015

Another bad George Reeves Superman signature on ebay, from FL

Another bad Reeves signature appears and for only $599.00. There are many things wrong with this one, although at a quick, casual glance, i…

Started by Jet Jackson

0 Apr 22, 2015

Bram Stoker signed book

Have had this book forever. Always wondered if its the real deal.  Seen it pop up un pawnstars also seen the discussion here about the auth…

Started by Darrin Morgan

1 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Chris Pincus

Al Wittnebert

Does anyone know much about this dealer/authenticator? I understand he's a registered UACC dealer and life member. Supposedly he's publishe…

Started by James

10 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by James

Looking for Major Richard "Dick" Winters signed item (Band of Brothers)

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone on here would have an item signed by Major Richard "Dick" Winters that they are willing to sell or know…

Started by Aaron Ryan

0 Apr 20, 2015

New to the site

Hello everyone, My name is Dan and I collect all things Don Mattingly.  I just started collecting signed memorabilia and usually only go fo…

Started by Dan Skrezyna

1 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service