We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,530)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autograph Quarterly

Did this magazine ever come out as advertised? I haven't seen it being offered any longer.

Started by Eric Fields

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jim Weaver

Classic Horror Autographs

Hi all I'm new here and I'd like to share some of my classic horror movie autographs. I'd love to hear some feedback and see other collecti…

Started by Dennis

6 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by mc

Little help with this photo from 50's

The lady is Doris Dalton an actress the guy in the photo is unknown to me anyone have an idea? The photos were taken in the 50's the one of…

Started by Lou reves

0 Mar 11, 2011

Whose Sports Signature is This?

Good Day Fellow Autograph live-rs. I do very extensive historical documents and ink and pressure analyst. However this sports signature giv…

Started by George Papania

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by George Papania

Need an expert of european football (soccer) autographs please!

Being that european football is arguably the most forged area of the memorabilia hobby, after a long search I managed to find a site that I…

Started by Mike P

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

New Collector w/ Authentication Questions

Is Piece of the Past an Authentic Dealer to buy from or do they sell Forged Autographs?

Started by Jon Sam

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

What type of marker should I use for a print?

Hello, I'm new here, but I wanted to ask a question. I have this print, and I am getting this person's autograph next weekend. I was wan…

Started by Jessica

30 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jessica

Reader's Address Requests

to all Autograph Magazine subscribers: this forum was created to share which celebrities addresses you would like to see in future Autograp…

Started by Jason Boyd

32 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jason Boyd

Question about book signings

I know that most authors sign the inside of their book.  My question is, do any sign the cover of their books? There are many awesome cover…

Started by Janice Knechtel

1 Jan 22, 2011

E-zine

Just curious, has any progress been made on the promised Autograph E-zine? I heard about 3-4 months ago that there were some problems but n…

Started by Richard J. Rodgers

4 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Klamer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service