We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Charnick's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"for the record, BAS did not specifically authenticate this... it's just a regular BG…"

Jason Charnick replied Oct 5, 2017 to JSA and PSA - what has happened?

93 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by goodcat

"Very happy for you, Eric! Score one for the good guys!"

Jason Charnick replied Sep 17, 2017 to UPDATE 9/16/17: Waters Signed Abt 12 Graphs @ Nassau Tonight. ONE FOR ME!

50 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Andrew

"a couple of things caught my eye, but overall I agree with Terrier."

Jason Charnick replied Sep 15, 2017 to Jackie Gleason:

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"oh no! bummer, man, i was so excited for you."

Jason Charnick replied Sep 15, 2017 to Roger Waters Did Not Sign at All Nassau Coliseum 9.15.17

10 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"funny too when you think about who we're talking about... he could have be three she…"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 31, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"agree wholeheartedly... it's things like that that are just part of the story. love…"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 31, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"this looks fine to me, like many other UD sticker autos from '09. If you're buying i…"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 29, 2017 to Bryce Harper Auto Authenticity Opinions

2 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Shay

"most definitely! love the new addition, undeniably good!"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Yes, Eric, great read! Haven't been focusing much on Gleason lately, but if I ever c…"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"ugh, that feedback makes me weep..."

Jason Charnick replied Aug 18, 2017 to Eagles Hotel California LP Thoughts?

28 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Bob Salvati

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service