We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,519)

Discussions Replied To (1436) Replies Latest Activity

"...But you are reselling it, so that makes you a dealer to someone looking to buy. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2015 to Armstrong opinion

35 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by mark

"ugh, the 2nd video makes me sick...Why even sign for them? That many albums and how…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"I think you really have nothing to worry about with this piece, i understand being w…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 31, 2014 to Here is the link to the autograph that I bought. Do you think it's real.

17 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"I would choose The White Album for sure, it's my all time favorite album...However I…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 30, 2014 to If you could own a fully signed Beatles album,what would it be. Why?

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Sorry, I got your message. I am not familiar enough with AC/DC signatures to be cert…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 28, 2014 to ac dc real or not?

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Francesco Longo

"image?"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 27, 2014 to McCartney Signature

1 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Adam Halloran

"in this case I lean towards the postcard, because of the mentioning of "Band On The…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 25, 2014 to Which Paul McCartney autograph would you prefer? (w/ pics)

26 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Paul

"I personally don't mind personalization, as it kind of adds a history to me. I also…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 25, 2014 to Which Paul McCartney autograph would you prefer? (w/ pics)

26 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Paul

"This has to be someone pulling our leg! I don't believe this at all... Further more,…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 14, 2014 to Marlon Brando authentic?

20 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"I believe you are correct. The font is the same I believe however, I think it is the…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 11, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service