We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,519)

Discussions Replied To (1436) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is one that was signed ip for one of our RACC members  "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 16, 2023 to Millie Bobby Brown - Signed Debut Novel 'Nineteen Steps'

85 Jan 29
Reply by Addison Casey

"It is highly speculative compared to other examples that are from her recent signing…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 16, 2023 to Millie Bobby Brown - Signed Debut Novel 'Nineteen Steps'

85 Jan 29
Reply by Addison Casey

"These are my John Lennon, Yoko Ono, and Kyoko Ono 1969 Durness, Scotland Autographs.…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 4, 2023 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"+1 on basically everything you say here Steve. As one of the Admin of RACC (and with…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2023 to Are Facebook Autograph Groups Safe?

5 Feb 25, 2023
Reply by terrier8HOF

"The non personalized (ink set) also comes with a letter of provenance, which usually…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 10, 2023 to Beatles full sets from 1967

7 Feb 11, 2023
Reply by MrKite1970

"I feel the same about the prints, simply turning in the COA isn't enough on It's own…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 28, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Big +1 with this statement. This is what makes change happen and all of us collector…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The books themselves (had they been real) would have devalued the artwork, as many p…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 22, 2022 to THE PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN SONG: SIGNED EDITION by Bob Dylan (Not Cheap!)

481 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"You didn't misread it. It originally did say Belinda. I got an email alert from the…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 2, 2022 to Brandi Carlile- In the Canyon Haze Signed LP and CD

5 Sep 2, 2022
Reply by Chris Soloway

"I actually completely agree. While this is not something I will be purchasing. I thi…"

Adam Halloran replied Aug 25, 2022 to Slash - Signed Books

21 Sep 6, 2022
Reply by NeilL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service