We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you think about angelina jolie?"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

"What do you think about it personally. You think the signers just had a really good/…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Thats very off putting to hear because i spent hours researching them and found that…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"So the jolie look good, it doesnt seemd rushed or anything. "

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Ok. Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 25, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Ok. This is a little odd for me because it’s from a reputable company a lot of peopl…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 25, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Oh really? How come if I may ask. Thank you!"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Are these Jennifer Lawrence’s real?

5 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

" Ok. Thank you. I will make sure to keep that in mind for next time.  "

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"Ok. Thank you. I was just wondering cause there’s a few stuff on eBay that I’m inter…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service