We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you think about angelina jolie?"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

"What do you think about it personally. You think the signers just had a really good/…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Thats very off putting to hear because i spent hours researching them and found that…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"So the jolie look good, it doesnt seemd rushed or anything. "

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Ok. Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 25, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Ok. This is a little odd for me because it’s from a reputable company a lot of peopl…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 25, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Oh really? How come if I may ask. Thank you!"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Are these Jennifer Lawrence’s real?

5 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

" Ok. Thank you. I will make sure to keep that in mind for next time.  "

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

"Ok. Thank you. I was just wondering cause there’s a few stuff on eBay that I’m inter…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 24, 2020 to Is Beckett authentication still legit?

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service