We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Michael's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Where’s the link? Yeah I’ve started to see others double or triple their prices sin…"

John Michael replied Feb 9, 2023 to Debbie Harry (Blondie) - Face It - Paperback edition - signed - pricey

7 Feb 13, 2023
Reply by David Blaydes

"I just received mine and have to say I am really blown away with how incredible thes…"

John Michael replied Jan 25, 2023 to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by mcnish

"Yeah I agree. Never buy a book from a political committee or if they are requesting…"

John Michael replied Dec 15, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

"Patti Smith consistently offers signed items, typically in the $30-50 range for book…"

John Michael replied Nov 14, 2022 to Signed Items Available at Live Shows

171 on Sunday
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Great find! Honestly amazing marketing and a way to drum up sales too. Been wanting…"

John Michael replied Nov 10, 2022 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Again, this is for all us people “Across The Pond” and most of us were probably unaw…"

John Michael replied Oct 20, 2022 to International Orders/Royal Mail Strikes

3 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by 5816nick

"My favorite part was: “The first 2,500 attendees will receive a George R.R. Martin s…"

John Michael replied Oct 18, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

"I’ve been waiting for these to go on sale and after seeing The post seconds after it…"

John Michael replied Oct 5, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

"To be honest I’ve been actively looking for his titles stateside and unless it’s Col…"

John Michael replied Aug 16, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

"Yeah, they’ve really become super political with their books lately and most are fou…"

John Michael replied Aug 8, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service