We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tyler Gray's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"The third picture is of the inside of the tour book."

Tyler Gray replied Aug 12, 2013 to Opinions on Taylor Swift Fearless Tour book

5 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Ryan

"He's almost always had a terrible "signature" if you want to even call it that. I ho…"

Tyler Gray replied Aug 11, 2013 to What the hell?

10 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I don't understand why you would bother with this. I just looked up the authenticati…"

Tyler Gray replied Aug 8, 2013 to PSA is frustrating me

14 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"It's not my item. It's up on AACS autographs. I know alot of that can be shady."

Tyler Gray replied Jul 26, 2013 to What do you think of this PAAS Michael Jackson CD?

26 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"I thought he was, but I'm sure he'll just stand by it. I was leaning towards it not…"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 25, 2013 to What do you think of this PAAS Michael Jackson CD?

26 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"You would make alot more separating them and then using those cut signatures for dis…"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 20, 2013 to Wanting to sell an autograph book, should I sell it complete or piece it out one autograph at a time?

31 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"You would think someone would step up and compete with ebay, but sadly no. They are…"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 19, 2013 to Reputable Auction Sites Similar To Ebay For Selling Autographed Memorabilia

11 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

"Tippi is spot on for sure, that's legit. Same with Hopper in my opinion. The Nichols…"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 10, 2013 to Cult Hollywood signed photo's that need confirmation before I sell... Need your views please.

15 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"That's one reason why I have never sent in any item to be authenticated. The value j…"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 10, 2013 to

just now

"Very interesting. That was one nice photoshop job then, still a funny pic  :-)"

Tyler Gray replied Jul 1, 2013 to A good way to piss off Jack Nicholson when autographing...

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Jason D

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service