We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike T's Discussions (2,255)

Discussions Replied To (2118) Replies Latest Activity

"Why differ? I know plenty of people who are fans and enjoy having a cool piece of si…"

Mike T replied Jan 3, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"You're getting all worked up over a discussion you're not even following properly.…"

Mike T replied Jan 2, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"Signing autographs is not an ethical dilemma, it's ridiculus to think of it as such."

Mike T replied Jan 2, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"Well take a long read with their terms and conditions, it's recommended, not require…"

Mike T replied Jan 2, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Richard S. Simon

"It is not a requirement that autographs have to be authenticated"

Mike T replied Jan 2, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Richard S. Simon

"Exactly. It's not that hard to recognize the guy with a stack of 50 pictures to get…"

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"Autographs will always be a business article, the majority of fans do not live in ar…"

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"They can despise it all they want.. It's not going to make the market go away. If th…"

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"Again, if he's that concerned with people selling his autograph why not make it avai…"

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"I don't like anything about it"

Mike T replied Jan 1, 2015 to Armstrong opinion

35 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by