We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jor-El's Discussions (1,486)

Discussions Replied To (1437) Replies Latest Activity

"Sweet, I'm going to see if I can cancel my earlier order. This one saves me at least…"

Jor-El replied Mar 27 to How to Disappear: A Portrait of Radiohead by Colin Greenwood - Signed Edition

11 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"2 inch makes a big difference ;) I absolutely love the artwork."

Jor-El replied Mar 23 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"I can see both your points. You have to be careful pointing the finger at a shop bec…"

Jor-El replied Mar 23 to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath book restocked Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

20 Mar 23
Reply by Jor-El

"I wouldn't be surprised if this website uses outdated software. Paypal still has som…"

Jor-El replied Mar 23 to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath book restocked Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

20 Mar 23
Reply by Jor-El

"Saxophonist Charles Lloyd https://store.bluenote.com/products/charles-lloyd-the-sky-…"

Jor-El replied Mar 17 to Random signed music II

1525 18 hours ago
Reply by Andy W

"Yes. I just noticed it's not just thread updates but I don't get notifications for D…"

Jor-El replied Mar 17 to Anyone else not getting emails from this site?

13 Mar 18
Reply by Scott Paul

"The page says US only"

Jor-El replied Mar 14 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

43 Apr 10
Reply by Will I Am

"It didn't. I had a signed copy in cart but my confirmation is for a regular copy (it…"

Jor-El replied Mar 8 to SLASH : Orgy Of The Damned Signed (various options)

25 Mar 9
Reply by Yony Mark

"Check your order confirmation. I was checking out a signed copy but my confirmation…"

Jor-El replied Mar 8 to Slash - Signed Double Vinyl

9 Mar 8
Reply by Jor-El

"I don't get forum notifications anymore, sadly sold out 😔"

Jor-El replied Mar 6 to New Kids On The Block - Still Kids Signed

6 Mar 6
Reply by Jor-El

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos