We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Doug A's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I got my shipping confirmation last night from Main Street Music PA.  Already depart…"

Doug A replied Jan 18 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"I was mostly typing mine as satire for the first comment above.  But there are some…"

Doug A replied Nov 7, 2023 to The Late Charlie Daniels - Warehouse Find (8x10s and CDs)

12 Mar 23
Reply by Matt M.

"It's for that same reason that I don't give the Dixie Chicks, Demi Lovato, Bette Mid…"

Doug A replied Nov 6, 2023 to The Late Charlie Daniels - Warehouse Find (8x10s and CDs)

12 Mar 23
Reply by Matt M.

"That looks like the one I received "

Doug A replied Sep 12, 2023 to Olivia Rodrigo - Guts - Signed Art Card + Vinyl

91 Sep 21, 2023
Reply by Joel S

"Received mine this week."

Doug A replied Aug 18, 2023 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"It will if you linenback it"

Doug A replied Aug 18, 2023 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023

"Thank you! I really hope it’s signed on the actual cover. If it is, I will bookmark…"

Doug A replied Aug 16, 2023 to Ann-Margret – Born To Be Wild (Vinyl – SIGNED) 9 left or signed Cd

26 Mar 4
Reply by Joel S

"Do you know if the vinyl are signed themselves or a signed album flat?  Just curious…"

Doug A replied Aug 16, 2023 to Ann-Margret – Born To Be Wild (Vinyl – SIGNED) 9 left or signed Cd

26 Mar 4
Reply by Joel S

"Glad you received yours. I still have not received mine. Tried to go the Paypal rout…"

Doug A replied Jul 26, 2023 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023

"NICE!  I received mine all beat up.  Then I emailed them a few times, and got a sign…"

Doug A replied May 5, 2023 to Steven Tyler signed 8x10 for charity donation to Janie's Fund

155 Mar 27
Reply by 0800Autocollect

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service