We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike White's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"As the person who first sounded the alarm on "The President is Missing", on release…"

Mike White replied May 19, 2022 to Van Morrison - What's It Gonna Take - Signed Print (or stamped?)

45 Jul 2, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"Yeah, they very likely are literally the exact same books.I'm a bit surprised that n…"

Mike White replied May 19, 2022 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

570 May 29, 2022
Reply by KD

"His secretary/administrative assistant was a woman by the name of Vivian White (no r…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to Which celebrity signed the fewest autographs?

25 May 18, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"Something that's often overlooked, which I bring up anytime I see this topic, is tha…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to Paint Pen Instructions for TTM Signing

2 May 18, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I don't know the answer, but I wouldn't trust any COA that's blatantly contradictory…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to Chuck McKeen Autographs / Alan Sherred's Walk of Fame Autographs - Were they legit sellers?

2 May 18, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I don't know where you read that, but, as I explained here, it couldn't be farther f…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to Which celebrity signed the fewest autographs?

25 May 18, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I'm sorry, but this is extremely incorrect.Neil Armstrong was quite famous for signi…"

25 May 18, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I don't begrudge any high value autograph dealer who doesn't accept returns on eBay.…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to What was the appeal of Greta Garbo? (I know this may be out of the purview of this forum)

16 May 18, 2022
Reply by Eddy

"Same with Steve Ditko--he'd sign the letter that he'd send you to inform you that he…"

Mike White replied May 18, 2022 to What was the appeal of Greta Garbo? (I know this may be out of the purview of this forum)

16 May 18, 2022
Reply by Eddy

"I do think it's worth pointing out that (at least from perspective), in the past few…"

Mike White replied May 17, 2022 to An own thread about my previous comment regarding ”the state” of this site…

44 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike White

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service