We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Charlie Thomson's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks - ordered!"

Charlie Thomson replied Mar 27 to Fall Out Boy - So Much For Stardust signed CD bundles

28 Mar 27
Reply by jayceman

"Didn't fix mine and still waiting months down the line. "

Charlie Thomson replied Feb 2 to Bradley Cooper & Yannick Nezet Seguin signed Maestro soundtrack

10 Mar 21
Reply by REM

"After the Joe Hisaishi debacle I really wouldn't trust DG and their supposed 'custom…"

Charlie Thomson replied Feb 2 to Bradley Cooper & Yannick Nezet Seguin signed Maestro soundtrack

10 Mar 21
Reply by REM

"Thanks for getting back to me. All relevant paperwork was attached to the front of t…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 22, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

40 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Charlie Thomson

"Hey folks, Looking for some help/advice due to woeful customer service from Bravado…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 22, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

40 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Charlie Thomson

"Surely we should be delighted that we are still getting signed books by Sir David. H…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 15, 2023 to Sir David Attenborough The Life of Birds: Signed Edition

8 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"Michael Fox and Michelle Dockery  signed vinyl (EP) available from Decca Records. Bo…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 1, 2023 to Random signed music II

1527 13 hours ago
Reply by TennesseeJed

"To add insult to injury I have just been hit with a £55 customs charge for two vinyl…"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 21, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

40 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Charlie Thomson

"Snap! Ordered 2, received 1. It was nice extra to post to the UK too"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 14, 2023 to Dogstar vinyl (Keanu Reeves signed)

92 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"Have yet to receive mine however I have gotten this email just now. Presumably this…"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 9, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

40 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Charlie Thomson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service