We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Seideman's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I got Mays to smile when I brought a glove model he used, but he gave me grief abou…"

David Seideman replied Jan 25, 2015 to Any Memories of Ernie Banks at Autograph Shows?

6 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by David Seideman

"When the experience is so positive that an autograph guest is worth every penny.  T…"

David Seideman replied Jan 25, 2015 to Any Memories of Ernie Banks at Autograph Shows?

6 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by David Seideman

" Great photo and signature. Thanks for posting.  David"

6 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by David Seideman

"Okay, thank you, Steve for clarifying for me. I wouldn't have noticed that. David"

David Seideman replied Jan 15, 2015 to Babe Ruth 'Signed' Letter

4 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by James

"With REA auction, interesting about the difficulty JSA authenticating Jeter's signa…"

David Seideman replied Jan 3, 2015 to Baseball Signed by Jeter from Little League Has 3K Bid

17 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Thanks, I didn't realize these cards existed. They're nice looking pieces. David "

David Seideman replied Jan 3, 2015 to Baseball Signed by Jeter from Little League Has 3K Bid

17 Jan 3, 2015

"Am not familiar with those minor league autographs. Who made them, Ryan? David "

David Seideman replied Jan 2, 2015 to Baseball Signed by Jeter from Little League Has 3K Bid

17 Jan 3, 2015

"That's very cool, Christopher.  How did you become a Tom Tresh collector? That's ver…"

David Seideman replied Dec 14, 2014 to Hand-Written Letter from Tom Tresh about Mickey Mantle

3 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

"Thanks, enough of you guys vote, I can add that to my post. An auction company who…"

David Seideman replied Nov 21, 2014 to Fresh Jackie Robinson and Mickey Mantle Finds

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Randy

"You can get some real bargains in off condition. I remember leaners against the sch…"

David Seideman replied Nov 4, 2014 to Why I Don't Collect Baseball Cards

7 Nov 4, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service