We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

August's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I was thinking that at first, but based on my reading of auto-pen's i don't se…"

August replied Mar 23, 2016 to Autopen? Need help with determining if this royal autograph is hand-signed.

4 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I've spent the evening (Sydney time) reviewing various websites showing how to pick…"

August replied Mar 23, 2016 to Autopen? Need help with determining if this royal autograph is hand-signed.

4 Mar 23, 2016

"Wow. That's some good digging! I'll need to get more details about the interior I th…"

August replied Jan 7, 2016 to when a book is really rare is a rebound copy still valuable? - opinions sought :-)

13 Jan 7, 2016

"this is a good point - and I'm not so sure i'm convinced the book i'm looking at is…"

August replied Jan 6, 2016 to when a book is really rare is a rebound copy still valuable? - opinions sought :-)

13 Jan 7, 2016

"Thanks for the feedback folks ... it helps!"

August replied Jan 6, 2016 to when a book is really rare is a rebound copy still valuable? - opinions sought :-)

13 Jan 7, 2016

"It's a book about Frank Grouard - an indian scout in the late 1800s."

13 Jan 7, 2016

"I agree! And it's a good reminder that sometimes opportunities that come up are wort…"

13 Jan 7, 2016

"Eric, This is a very wonderful, and important, autograph. Thanks for sharing and you…"

August replied Nov 29, 2015 to Millvina Dean R.M.S. Titanic Last and Youngest Survivor Late 2008 Final Signings

3 Nov 29, 2015

"A bit obscure I suppose, but I collect Belgian royalty ... found this gem recently.…"

August replied Nov 25, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6019 Apr 18
Reply by Martin Peters

"I know this is an old thread but I just bought an item from these guys and can attes…"

August replied Nov 8, 2015 to CT Platt Autographs?

7 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by posterguy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service