We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JK's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (691) Replies Latest Activity

"I've think I've seen plenty of both C. A. and Charles A. I think it had more to do w…"

JK replied Apr 10 to How did Charles Lindbergh most frequently sign his name?

5 Apr 12
Reply by Eddy

"I'm thinking that you are trying to hold onto hope that Beckett actually authenticat…"

JK replied Apr 10 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I see what you are saying.  I see a separate "u" and "l" on your example.  On the OP…"

JK replied Apr 10 to Is this Charles Schulz 'Snoopy' sketch authentic?

6 Apr 10
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"But you are the only one who knows the cert #.  Anyone looking at the photo will hav…"

JK replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Now I'm confused. Did the item come back not encapsulated and it still appears onlin…"

JK replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"How did this turn into an SNL thread?  🤔 In any case, the OP's book is fake for sure…"

JK replied Apr 6 to Gerald Ford Signed .???

10 Apr 7
Reply by randy rice

"It generally looks good.  I'm not an expert on him but I do have his signature.  I d…"

JK replied Apr 4 to I doubt I'll get any responses on the authenticity of this signed portrait of U.S. Senator Estes Kefauver.

3 Apr 4
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I saw them on concert with Mark Cohn several years ago.  They were great.  And a few…"

JK replied Apr 2 to Blind Boys of Alabama signed book - Spirit of the Century

1 Apr 2
Reply by JK

"Seems to be a photograph rather than an engraving, and at first pass looks good, esp…"

JK replied Apr 1 to Yes or No FDR signed engraving

5 Apr 3
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"And I've posted my frustrations with them, but I also give them credit when they do…"

JK replied Mar 29 to Talk shop live screwed me again …

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service