We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paul Hakimian's Discussions (2,055)

Discussions Replied To (1953) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Paul,I Own two of them posted I'n pics I'n this thread.anyway I would assume it'…"

Paul Hakimian replied Nov 19, 2013 to Authenticity of Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon lithograph

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Definitly real."

Paul Hakimian replied Aug 9, 2013 to Thoughts on this Jeter signed ball?

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"That looks real to me.I own many page plant and jones pieces.tough one .I would say…"

Paul Hakimian replied Aug 1, 2013 to Zeppeilin again...

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Greg G.

"Hey guys,like I said earlier my un numbered one was signed right at a show in 98 at…"

Paul Hakimian replied Aug 1, 2013 to Authenticity of Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon lithograph

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"You guys are not gonna believe this but I purchased my Jeff koons litho last week.I…"

Paul Hakimian replied Aug 1, 2013 to Authenticity of Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon lithograph

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Is it really? That's so funny.I'll post the koons litho in a couple of minutes"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I own the exile Lithograghs also.they came in a huge black box,that was broken but t…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I made an offer for a " for those about to rock" litho that was on eBay last week.th…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I am very picky with sigs also.I sooooo agree with the Mick sig.I think the non numb…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I know they do.I called them 2 weeks ago and I asked them how many they had left.the…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service