We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paunch Show Greg's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Dang I would have jumped on one of those!"

Paunch Show Greg replied Oct 14, 2020 to SLASH SIGNED MINI GUITARS

34 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Brandi

"Ha ha, honestly having seen this thread now, I would have presumed they all were "Op…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Oct 12, 2020 to Baseball Signatures

12 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Paunch Show Greg

"FWIW, I've literally been graphing with him on many occasions in NYC for many years.…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Oct 12, 2020 to Please Help! Anyone heard of Toppix Autographs...authentic...reliable?

14 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Steve

"Since we're checking on Nimoy signatures, I've been asking for opinions on a signed…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 10, 2015 to Leonard Nimoy dies at age 83

38 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by Chloe Orton cartnal

"Well that's nice to hear!  Always love to meet him, hope he comes to the NE/USA agai…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 10, 2015 to Dave Prowse (Star Wars) landing in the U.S. this year. Need his autograph?

11 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Burger

"I was going to get him in Rhode Island last year but he canceled.  I shocked he's do…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 10, 2015 to Dave Prowse (Star Wars) landing in the U.S. this year. Need his autograph?

11 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Burger

"I've had problems with gold metallic Sharpies.  I had two signatures literally evapo…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 10, 2015 to Sharpie prefences

15 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Most of Coles' copies for sale are on bookplates, for all but the clearly lower requ…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 10, 2015 to Sean Connery signed book - unsure if it's good

17 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by CallumRC

"Can I get any help here on the Nimoy book?  To me the signature looks spot on, but I…"

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 8, 2015 to Leonard Nimoy book, Dale Earnhardt card

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Paunch Show Greg

"He's always been pleasant when I see him at cons.  His manager is a weirdo."

Paunch Show Greg replied Mar 5, 2015 to Adam West - personalizes EVERYTHING help.

33 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Roberts

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service