We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently, many dealers bolster their stock with TTM signatures. Not sure if they s…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 8, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"Here are two from my collection Richard Simon recently tagged as forgeries. In my vi…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Image #4 is a Burczyk COA on the original listing. It's still viewable.   Classic Bu…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"Here is the original listing I reported thatw as not yanked: Linky   However, the re…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"I recently reported an item that had a Burczyk COA. Item was not pulled."

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"It may very well be good, but the S formation is a little atypical. Not a condemnati…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to James Stewart Autographs: Which are Genuine, Autopens or Forgeries?

234 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Gina D.

"I agree the first is fake and the last is real based on signatures alone.   The midd…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2011 to James Stewart Autographs: Which are Genuine, Autopens or Forgeries?

234 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Gina D.

"Excellent information, Mike. This confirms my instincts regarding the common Harvey…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2011 to James Stewart Autographs: Which are Genuine, Autopens or Forgeries?

234 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Gina D.

"I heard once that Jesus went into the marketplace and overturned the table of a deal…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2011 to When did autograph collecting start and when did dealers start selling autographs

25 May 24, 2011
Reply by E.B.G.

"Like coins have been collected since they started minting them. Books have been coll…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2011 to When did autograph collecting start and when did dealers start selling autographs

25 May 24, 2011
Reply by E.B.G.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service