We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Josh Board NEW & Improved's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it looks good to me."

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Pete Best Autograph?

5 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Jim Cushman

"It was purchased at RR Auctions, and so...if it turned out to be "fake" I'm sure the…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I'm beginning to think my "Blood on the Tracks" signed album I bought, was the best…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"This was in response to me saying when Springsteen signed for a Grammy charity, they…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I will be curious as to if ANY of these companies that sold the items, just decides…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yes, obviously you can fake photos, but if it got to the point where the artist has…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"More of my two cents (sense). First, any of you that made these purchases shouldn't…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Two things. First, another reason Dylan would win any legal action (or it would neve…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Steven, I think I have the reason why Dylan WOULD NOT be charged with a crime; becau…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Nov 30, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I thought it was funny that someone said Dylan now was NEVER going to sign anything.…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Nov 28, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service