We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

All Discussions Tagged 'Ted' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay Seller Gofu2010 Sells 500 Homerun Club Forgeries

There seems to be no end to the forgeries listed and sold by Ebay seller Gofsu2010. Every three or four days, Ebay seller Gofsu2010 lists t…

Started by CJCollector

0 Dec 20, 2015

Ted Williams autograph on a Pony league uniform

Greetings,I was gifted this uniform(old cotton flannel) back in early 2002 and it's become a bit of a personal history project. I was hopin…

Started by DustyTomes33

1 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Randy

Ebay Seller Bowtie454 Sells 500 Homerun Club Forgeries

Check out these laughable and obvious "500 Homerun Club" forgeries listed and sold by Ebay seller Bowtie454 for$431.00. These are simply ob…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 26, 2015

Ebay Seller Casper-jasper Sells Mantle Forgery

Check out the below obvious and laughable Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio and Ted Williams set of forgeries on a baseball listed and sold by Eb…

Started by CJCollector

9 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Fuddjcal

Ted Williams autographed baseball authenticity question

Good afternoon! First time poster here, as this board comes recommended from a member on blowout - poppincurbs. I recently purchased an aut…

Started by clavercombe

20 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

Forged 500 Homerun Club Baseball Ebay Seller Gofsu2010

Seems like the same Ebay sellers continue to list and sell the same obvious and ugly forgeries (Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams,…

Started by CJCollector

2 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Forged 500 Homerun Club Baseball Ebay Seller Staggs-ccc

There's really not much to say about the below set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries on a baseball sold by Ebay seller Staggs-ccc for $660.00…

Started by CJCollector

3 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Fuddjcal

Does this look authentic? Please help!

Hi guys, I have found this collection of autographs online of the original addams family and it contains two that I need to finish my colle…

Started by Hayden Leavers

6 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Joe W.

Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Top-notchcollectibles

Here's another Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams set of forgeries on a baseball with a COA from Stephen Rocchi and his Guaranteed Forensic Aut…

Started by CJCollector

0 Aug 14, 2015

Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Seller Jbentz5181

Check out the ugly "500 Homerun Club" forgeries on a baseball that recently sold on Ebay. The below laughable and ugly forgeries of Mickey…

Started by CJCollector

0 Aug 7, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service