We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Hollywood' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gregory Peck, Opinions Please!!

Hi everyone! I found these two Gregory Peck signed items on Ebay, and I would welcome any comments and thoughts on their authenticity, sinc…

Started by Cris AutoCollector99

2 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Cris AutoCollector99

Elizabeth Taylor Authentic?? Opinions please!!

Hi everyone! I found this vintage Elizabeth Taylor signed postcard up for auction on Ebay, and I would really like to hear any comments and…

2 Jan 27, 2017

Help! Is this Grace Kelly letter authentic? Please comment!

Hi everyone! I found this 1957 signed Princess Grace/Grace Kelly letter for sale, and I would appreciate any comments on its authenticity.…

2 Jan 20, 2017

Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

This month will mark one year since Tony Curtis, the beloved actor, passed away. I decided to post this quick thread after searching throug…

Started by Brick Hunter

36 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Tony Curtis Autograph

I was a chauffeur for a prestigious limousine service in Beverly Hills for a short time during the early/mid 90's. I had the honor of drivi…

Started by Gilbert A. Cadena

2 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Gilbert A. Cadena

A Few Of my Harrison Ford autographs...And a George Lucas

Since 1987, I have put a lot of time, effort, and money in to building a nice collection of Harrison Ford autographs. Having Met Harrison i…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

25 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by JPC3342

Forged Joe DiMaggio Bat Ebay Seller Bbwow

Check out this laughable and obvious Joe DiMaggio forgery on a bat that recently sold on Ebay. The below Joe DiMaggio forgery on a bat was…

Started by CJCollector

2 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Any Chris Farley experts out there?

Looking to add a Farls to my collection after seeing the documentary. I know the Star Pics autos are rife with forgeries, and and area I pr…

Started by Jason Charnick

0 Aug 23, 2015

Opinions on Gary Cooper autograph authenticity

I have been searching for an authentic Gary Cooper autograph and was hoping to get some feedback on a few I found on ebay: First: http://ww…

Started by Lynn Elizabeth

5 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

Three from the Silver Screen

Hi All, Newcomer to this forum. I will try and not make too many mistakes while on this forum. I was left a book of autographs by my Dad. I…

Started by Tom Ramon

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Sheila Soman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service