We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'jsa' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Authentic Autograph Centre?

I came across this dealer/authenticator on Ebay who seems to have a wide-ranging collection of movie and tv stars. Prices range, with moder…

Started by meaganl124

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

al pacino signed baseball v al pacino ttm autograph.

i did post a signed photo from al pacino a while ago which i received from his management years ago and the answer was what i expected ''se…

Started by rob kunne

4 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Danny Francis

High end Memorabilia

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau regarding the business practices.  you should hear from them shortly via mail and…

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

6 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Gratefulphish

Quiet riot original real or fake?

does anyone have a good idea If the attached signatures are real? I don’t want to get ripped off again. 

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

1 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Patrick1977

Paul Mccartney 08 with All the best signature is this authentic?

Hey guys seen this McCartney and wanted to ask your thoughts I've seen a few different paul's on these Picasso postcards from 08  over the…

Started by Steven Jackson

4 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by BallroomDays67

Sean Connery signed book is it real looks slowly done to me

Hi guys  Bought a connery book on ebay and after forever went by was sent this book. Looks shaky/ slow to me so wanted to ask for opinions…

0 Mar 10, 2015

Madonna signed B&W photo

I put the white box as it is an adult image. I have no knowledge of her sig and seen it can be all over the place so I respectfully ask if…

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by James

is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

Hey guys, Been looking at this paul signed sgt. pepper for awhile and feel it is real but want to confirm before pulling the trigger

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

Is this PSA paul mccarteny authentic

Hi similar to Mark's post earlier im looking at buying this paul signed album but wanted to be sure on it.

2 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

Mick Jagger signed solo album is this real?

Could I please have some thoughts on this Mick Jagger signed solo album I think it is good just haven't seen him sign with 2 loops in the "…

8 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service