We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'person' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEWARE of autographauthentication.net

Hello everyone....I am just warning you that a site called Autographauthentication.net is a scam site. I was going yo ask them a few things…

Started by JENNIFER CATE

2 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Paul McCartney in person autograph advice

I have attempted in the past to get in-person autographs but have never had any success. My brother and I are taking a trip to the UK the b…

Started by Ryan Paine

5 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Robert

2 Star Wars John Williams (Composer) items for sale in Buy , Sale , Trade section

I currently have two items for sale obtained in person September 2017, in the buy sale and trade section if interested.

Started by Wayne Jr

0 Sep 12, 2017

Please help identify this auto for me.

Started by william

3 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by william

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

0 Apr 29, 2013

band heart Ann and nancy wilson- in person sorta..is it real?

Hey guys so today i went for the band heart. After a long cold day got to see them go inside and there assistant came out , luckly i was aw…

Started by Steven Jackson

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson

Advice to meet pearl jam ?

Hey guys in a couple of months i  want to try to meet pearl jam during there only show in canada. I typically meet people at the venue they…

Started by Steven Jackson

5 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Rich

A Sean Connery in person from the 90's.

Started by Bob Oliver

7 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Steve Goodman

The New Four-Letter Word "Ebay"

The New Four Letter Word “Ebay”         So, I am an autograph collector and have been for the better…

Started by Mike

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Mike

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service