We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

How do you identify a bad autograph dealer? Whether you're at their website, in their gallery or store, or they're selling at events or con…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

Tips to request an autograph to Bruce Springsteen

Hello, The 17 may "The Boss" comes to San Sebastian for a concert, it's close to home, so i'm gonna try to have (for the first time in my l…

Started by Hugh Costra

0 Apr 8, 2016

Best Way to Frame/Display Poster?

Question: I have an 18"x24" signed Blink 182 poster I just got and am having a tough time deciding how to frame it. They make 18"x24" frame…

Started by Null

40 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Mizestacy

6 Tips For Beginning Collectors of Anything

This is based off of an article written by David Cycleback over on www.sportscollectorsdaily.com , it is so important that I have decided t…

Started by Null

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

To help out our mobile users, this discussion has been created

In another discussion Mike T who uses a cell phone most of the time to view our site.... a tip for those asking for help Reporting forgerie…

Started by wascher

0 Oct 26, 2014

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

0 Apr 29, 2013

I want a Michael Jackson's autograph. Where? Tips?

Hi! I am new here and I hope to learn a lot. I like collect autographs since I was I child, but it is now when I have started to buy someon…

Started by Fabio Rodri

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bautista

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service