We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This is obviously the Southern California forger getting his items now authenticated by Beckett! Seeing as these guys used to work at PSA/DNA, I think its probably a risk to trust either source without a 3rd party from one of the experts that we all know!

Views: 2954

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RACC is a team effort. I think at least 5 people look at each submission, maybe more.

Do we really want racc, coa's with ,The Beatles related items.

They're not going to accept submissions that they don't have the right people for. They're taking this very seriously. I think they deserve a chance.

I wont be buying anything with racc coa's!

Darn, Paul...I'll bet they were counting on you!

I try to avoid most of these companies ,psa dna, Beckett because they all swap and change authenticators at least Epperson is solid along with a few other people. Sometimes ive seen these guys throw one coa out and write their own. If your collecting you want to be able to get your items into auction when it comes time to sell, do you really think an racc certificate is going to get a Paul McCartney into rrauction.

Cant wait until all the other Autograph facebook groups start authenticating.

Another Brian Sobrero signed LOA........

Anything to steal market share from PSA. No integrity. They cashing checks and laughing at collectors.

Yeah but Steve Grad is listed on there too. Wasn't he just with PSA like a year ago? With Beatles, I feel I have a good eye for the real thing but when the only names you can trust don't offer LOAs without purchasing directly from them, it creates a potential monopoly where they can create the market value for authentic items. Scary!

His name is on the LOA, but I seriously doubt that Grad would have authenticated that Macca signature. I'm sure he's familiar with that forgery style. How much experience does Sobrero have with music autographs?

I could be one of their customers, slap and wrap em.

If Brian Sobrero signed the LOA, he authenticated it. Grad wouldn't have missed this.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service