We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have this poster signed from The Wall movie, but when I sought a quick opinion from PSA/DNA, they sent me back a "unlikely to be genuine" verdict, that absolutely gutted me, but I have not given up hope and would like to see if anyone can explain to me why it got that verdict?

there are 8 autographs (all four Floyd.. Bob Geldof, Bob Hoskins, Alan Parker and Nell Campbell) and they all look the real deal to me, when compared to genuine ones - but I am a novice in autographs, but I do know Pink Floyd very well and have a couple of personally signed items from Roger Waters... that seem to match this one very closely. Is this item worth pursuing to be fully authenticated?  or is it so obvious a fake that I would be wasting my time? Any help would be appreciated.

Tags: Floyd, Pink

Views: 5918

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That is a very nice example of Rogers signature. You can tell that he took the time to sign this one. You usually just get a W for his last name.

Congratulations Paul!

Can anyone help me with the 2 members of Floyd that I have? Do these look authentic?

take a look at the marching hammers on I have below and put them side by side... I was sent this one In February 2012... this is only for the Roger Waters one.... some of the problems I have are the T in TO is close but the "o" is off, the "I" in Lisa and in Mike looks wrong, ...the "R" in roger is not very close... but the killer is the "G" in Rog... it is way off and the loop goes completely in the wrong direction , can't comment too much on Nick, but the bottom one looks pretty nice... do what I just did with a certified Nick one yourself and see what you think... let me know because I am a massive fan but a novice at autographs... Nicks "N"  usually has the look of an X at the start... like the bottom one, but not the middle one.

Hope this helps.... Paul.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

My opinion:
Roger Waters authentic. Nick Mason - doubtful....

Mick,

We generally clean out chat posts more than a day or two old, so we may have deleted Paul's link.

I have deleted my posts and have no wish to get into a mud slinging match again. I apologise for ever getting involved in this topic

You finished it via computer forum? That is funny.

It's a computer forum argument. There is no winner.  I read it and all I came away with is we have two puter dorks arguing about a stupid poster.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Here are my in person Pink Floyd signatures if they are of any help to compare

Andy
You have been busy Andy ! Nice ones as usual mate
No Ricks ?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Never ever got him on white card or album page Gary , although here are a couple I have got.
Cool
Only saw him once
Got 4 White cards though in my collection
I need him to complete a DSTM. Shame

Very nice, hard to get David Gilmour on a Wall item!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service