We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello are these Beatles signatures from 1967 I think so thought I would ask others opinions thanks very much John.

Views: 3203

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has it been seen before and is it live ink? What is the policy for return? This needs to be seen in hand IMO. Live ink for sure? I can not tell much from this scan apart from form.

You should tell someone who the seller is because usually collectors run in the same circles we may know them.

Hello Paul the lady who is selling is not a collector,she was left the autographs. I have bought from her before but these are a lot more money than some of her other items. 

Sounds like a win to me then.

100% Returnable to the seller.

John,

It sounds like the seller is in the UK, so why don't you go see the piece in person? You can take photos, you can see if it's live ink, you can see if it's signed on an actual sleeve, and so on.

You're considering spending £20,000, so it's worth taking a day to check it out IRL.

Hello Steve I am meeting the seller on Wednesday.

Excellent!

+1 Perhaps you have an advanced collector friend you can bring as well?

Probably be worth a little bit more than 20000 pounds in my opinion! So what did you buy from her before?

Hello Paul I bought a in flight menu autographed by three of the Beatles from 1964 I had them certified by Roger Epperson. 

Very nice. What flight menu was it and country were the guys flying to?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service