We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All, wanted to get your authentication before I place these items for sale on the but sell trade portion of this website

Views: 1096

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Additional items

Attachments: No photo uploads here

A better pic of the Lennon. Thses were said to be obtained on March 30th, 1963 at a wedding in Leek that all 4 Beatles were at. Signed on the invitation - Paul was in the restroom.

Perhaps mention these have been reviewed by Roger Epperson? That should help. I read that this exam was done digitally - does this item come with a full LOA from R.E.A.L.? 

Hi Eric,

thanks for the response.  I did not get a document from Roger however this document came with the item.

Hi Brian, that is a bit different than the website re music autographs? That letter is also non-transferrable. Perhaps a full LOA from Roger would be of more use in your sale? 

Where did you get that, Eric?

Hi Steve,

Here: Link to Keynote Auctions

Brian,

Could you please post large, crisp images of everything? Front and back.

Something that concerns me right off is that there is no ageing, at all, on the paper or the autographs or the paper.

Something else that concerns me is that, based on the photo, I'm not sure the ink used on the McCartney and Ringo piece was available when these were likely signed (1964 or earlier). 

These are saved as heavily compressed JPGs. They need to be saved at at least an 8 quality setting or better, preferably 10.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service