We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 204

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No from me on those sigs. Better pics of the label than the sigs. This is a US reissue LP?

Are there any authentic US Abbey Road LP's signed, esp. w older sigs? I saw mention of one but no photo - Census lists O US and just 2 UK? I think I read of Joe Long versions as well. But these are shaky and hesitant/slow I think.

These sigs all appear from the same period as well. Hmm. Opposing signing slants for each side? That match the stripes in the road? All w optimal contrast & placement? The "l" in "Paul" and the "l" in Lennon", or the "h" in "John"...

Another, this with ICZ COA. $2,400 sold. Crazyrichardsoldit.com

Yes, it’s a common forgery style from Dalshire. Never give them your money.

2 or 3 signed UK versions of "Abbey Road" do exist...and I think that's about it...Yes?...No?

2 UK according the what I think was the last census. Maybe another was found. Someone claimed to have a signed US "Abbey Road" in the census thread but never posted again.

There’s one fully signed US version with later signatures. John signed it in 1980.

Dalshire Intl. sells virtually nothing but forgeries, and LiveAuctioneers lets them get away with it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service