We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi All,

Any chance these hand-written lyrics, signature and date are authentic?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Views: 3488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my opinion that's:definitely not genuine. Who is selling it?

I have to agree with Steve, this Stevie Ray Vaughan is not genuine.

Ebay, is posible fake?

Wooooooow, looks very real

Marah, can you explain why you created 2 accounts today? One to post a piece to ask for authenticity, and then you created another account and responded to your own question. What is your motive here?

Someone got caught being sneaky------

Hello. In answer to ur question the lyric and signature r genuine for several reasons. The first is that I got it from Bob directly. It is now in the Morgan library in NY. It also appears in the Bob Dylan scrapbook which was published in 2004. Bob personally authenticated every piece that appeared in that book. As for who I am go to my new website www.peter-mckenzie.com
Just put it up.only one page but will be expanded and will later display original Dylan handwritten lyrics never seen before. Just finished writing a book about the relationship between Bob and my familly. When it comes out people will understand how it all began and the mortar that held his essential building blocks together that helped make him what he was to become. It reveals him personally. Yes, he was a really cool guy, with a great sense of humor and a pnotographic and phonographic memory. Hope that helps answer your question. Feel free tp email me at the wesite if you have other questions. In fact, anyone is welcome to ask questions. That's what is there for. All the best, Peter McKenzie

Peter,

You were sued by Jeff Gold of Record Mecca accusing you of selling him forged Bob Dylan memorabilia you said Dylan signed for you and your family when he stayed with you in 1960. Why should we take your word that the lyrics are the real thing?

Fair question. I wouldn't take his word for it.

http://recordmecca.com/news/dylan-memorabiliapeter-mckenzie-lawsuit...

Thanks, Rick. Here is another blog by Jeff Gold that tells the story:

http://recordmecca.com/news/autograph-forgeries-forensics-and-autog...

You are welcome to be on this site, Peter, but we can't ignore what happened. People need to know.

oh wow

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service