We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55524

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Premiere order was just cancelled and refunded via a PayPal dispute. The facts are on our side

Fantastic! When did you first contact them? They've been stringing me along all afternoon,

I emailed earlier today when the first copies started showing up on here. I got no response, so I emailed Duane Ward, the CEO and politely shared what we know is going on here. He didn’t respond super quickly, so I started a PayPal dispute and shared my correspondence. Soon after, Ward responded that he was looking into it, then all of the sudden my PayPal dispute was settled.

I had a reply from Duane Ward from Premiere, he said he has had 2 emails and will be looking into this and if his team cannot validate the signatures then refunds will be issued - so come on guys bombard him with e mails and photos ! 

I emailed him 80 minutes ago and he replied 35 minutes ago - it seems he is taking this seriously ! 

Could you please share his email address? 
I’ve had no luck with their regular customer service.

Sure, I posted earlier but I know it has been fast and furious today on here.

duane@premierecollectibles.com

My approach was polite (S&S is defrauding him too) and he seemed sincere in his desire to help.

Thank you. I’m going with the same polite approach. 

Fast and furious is an understatement for me. Thank you for posting this email. Ive had an emergency to deal with over the last 4 hours and have still been trying to keep up with this thread but its impossible to read every post as they were coming in. Ive sent a bunch of emails out earlier and have not received one reply from anyone. Im still also waiting for premiere to deny my initial cancel request. Just sent an email to Duane to try and escalate it. Its a big help having his email posted and ready to use.

You all have done an awesome job keeping on top of everything and am very proud of our little community today. Things have calmed down for me and I'm about to head back to gathering more photos and put something together as soon as my daughter falls asleep. 

What a day....

-Yes sorry Tom i went to sleep! It is as below - Duane@premierecollectibles.com,  Good Luck 

I used duane@premierespeakers.com and received a reply. I will list both on the new post

I had a reply from Duane Ward from Premiere, he said he has had 2 emails and will be looking into this and if his team cannot validate the signatures then refunds will be issued - so come on guys bombard him with e mails and photos ! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service